Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Eighteen

Star Sign and My Personality

Sorry guys.  I missed day 17 but lets precede on to day 18.  


Sagittarius

So, I'm gonna list some traits that is said to characterize a Sagittarius and state whether that describes me or not.

Optimistic:  I would like to say that I'm a "glass half full" type of girl.  I definitely have my times when I stress about things out of my control but I try to stay positive.

Straightforward: This fits me perfect.  If I don't like something, I'm gonna tell you.  I'm not going to be rude about it, but honesty is always best.

Philosophical:  My religion is something I keep near and dear to my heart and I love to share it with anyone who is open to listening.  I hold my faith with a strong sense of morality.  

Generous: I love to give.  I'm the type of person that has a hard time waiting until Christmas to GIVE a gift to someone.  I love to make people feel good and cherish the feeling of giving to others.

Adventurous:  I'm a risk taker for sure!  I love to try new things and test myself.  

Careless:  Along the lines of being adventurous, I'm sometimes careless in some of the non-serious choices I make in life.

Restlessness:  When I have something planned, I have a hard time waiting around.  I can't sleep.  I tend to over plan and think to much about it.

Overconfident:  This has got me in trouble a few times.  I think I'm right, I know I'm right... and then I stick my foot in my mouth! Oops!!





No comments:

Post a Comment