Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Fifteen

Bucket List

OMG!! Pretty much half way done with the blog challenge and I'm still going strong!

So I came up with a list of 5 things that I'd like to do before I die... what a dreary thought, right?!  (But I know something better awaits!)

1. Go skydiving:  I've dreamed of doing this since I was a little girl.  My dad did it so I thought it would only be right if I did it as well!

2. Run a 5K: Let's be realistic here!  My goals use to be to run a marathon... then I had a child!  Life's a little hectic and I don't always find the time to workout and run.  BTW... I love to run! So a 5K will do, I suppose.

3. Travel Europe:  I don't have any specific places picked out, but I would love to see Paris, Rome and some of Spain for sure!

4. Set up a dream craft room: This one will definitely get checked off the list!  I've been collecting things for about 8 years now... so hopefully sooner or later it will all come together.  (And then I'll change my mind a half a dozen times!)

5. Hit up as many amusement parks as possible:  I am a huge adrenaline freak!  I love anything that goes fast, high, upside down and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment