OMG!! Pretty much half way done with the blog challenge and I'm still going strong!
So I came up with a list of 5 things that I'd like to do before I die... what a dreary thought, right?! (But I know something better awaits!)
1. Go skydiving: I've dreamed of doing this since I was a little girl. My dad did it so I thought it would only be right if I did it as well!
2. Run a 5K: Let's be realistic here! My goals use to be to run a marathon... then I had a child! Life's a little hectic and I don't always find the time to workout and run. BTW... I love to run! So a 5K will do, I suppose.
3. Travel Europe: I don't have any specific places picked out, but I would love to see Paris, Rome and some of Spain for sure!
4. Set up a dream craft room: This one will definitely get checked off the list! I've been collecting things for about 8 years now... so hopefully sooner or later it will all come together. (And then I'll change my mind a half a dozen times!)
5. Hit up as many amusement parks as possible: I am a huge adrenaline freak! I love anything that goes fast, high, upside down and everything in between.