Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Five

What's in My Handbag??


Super fun and easy challenge today.  I didn't clean out my purse or anything.  It's typically this clean.

* I bought this silver purse from my local Maurices a few years ago.
* The wallet is zebra print with a pink liner.  I bought this from a local purse lady. 
* I have my favorites, Lady Speed Stick deodorant, Justin Bieber perfume, PINK Pretty & Pure body spray, Summer Fruit EOS Lip Balm, and Bath & Body Works Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine, always in my purse.
* Bills, of course, and a recipe book from a local grocery store.
* I try to carry an extra pacifier in my purse for those long car rides when DD loses her other one in the backseat. 
* Forgot to include my gum, but I usually care some kind of spearmint... my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment