Five Favorite Blogs
I love to read blogs and watch YouTube videos from the 5 ladies listed below. They are my abosolute favorite bloggers!
I really got into reading blogs about 2 years ago. I just loved how much it seemed like I was having a conversation with that person. (A one-sided conversation, I suppose!) It was just so nice to read about something I was interested in from some fun ladies.
If you are interested in what these ladies do, go check out their blogs or YouTube channels. I'm fairly certain you won't be disappointed.
1. kwernerdesign.com---> Kristina Werner makes the most fabulous looking cards! I've been following her for about 4 years now and I love absolutely everything she makes. She also designs for Simon Says Stamp.
2. http://www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/---> I found Nichol Magouirk through Two Peas in a Pod about 2-3 years ago. I love to watch her create a scrapbook layout. I'm mesmerized by her techniques.
3. http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/---> I believe if found Jennifer McGuire through Nichol. She demonstrates some pretty cool techniques in card making. I'm dumbfounded by the ideas she comes up with! I wish I had her creativity!
4. http://www.creationswithchristina.com/---> Christina Thompson is an amazing card maker/crafter. I found her on YouTube around 3 years ago. She makes the most elegant cards to the most fun and colorful cards. I believe she works for or with Stampin Up.
5. http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/---> Kate is a hair stylist. I found her about a year and a half ago from a Pinterest post of an cute hairstyle. I started watching her YouTube videos immediately. She gives the best hair tips and tricks!