Put My iPhone on Shuffle (10 Songs)
Today's challenge involves one of my most favorite things in life... MUSIC!! Music can change my mood from song to song. I love to listen to it when I'm cleaning or working on a project. In fact, I'm listening to some music right now!
I love a lot of genres of music. I typically listen to Christian, Country, Pop, Alternative, Rock and R&B.
On my iPhone, I only have 166 songs but in my itunes, I have almost 1,300 songs to choose from. I usually change out songs on my iPhone every few weeks so I'm constantly adding new ones and deleting the ones that I've been skipping.
1. Nine Inch Nails- The Hand That Feeds
2. The Lumineers- Ho Hey
3. Rod Stewart- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (haha!)
4. Skillet- Monster
5. Cali Swag District- Teach Me How to Dougie
6. Chris Tomlin- Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)
7. John Mellencamp- Hurts So Good
8. Hunter Hayes- I Want Crazy
9. Foo Fighters- Best of You
10. Jake Owen- Barefoot Blue Jean Night