Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Nineteen

Put My iPhone on Shuffle (10 Songs)

Today's challenge involves one of my most favorite things in life... MUSIC!!  Music can change my mood from song to song.  I love to listen to it when I'm cleaning or working on a project.  In fact, I'm listening to some music right now!

I love a lot of genres of music.  I typically listen to Christian, Country, Pop, Alternative, Rock and R&B.  

On my iPhone, I only have 166 songs but in my itunes, I have almost 1,300 songs to choose from.  I usually change out songs on my iPhone every few weeks so I'm constantly adding new ones and deleting the ones that I've been skipping.  

Songs:

1. Nine Inch Nails- The Hand That Feeds

2. The Lumineers- Ho Hey

3. Rod Stewart- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (haha!)

4. Skillet- Monster

5. Cali Swag District- Teach Me How to Dougie

6. Chris Tomlin- Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)

7. John Mellencamp- Hurts So Good

8. Hunter Hayes- I Want Crazy

9. Foo Fighters- Best of You

10. Jake Owen- Barefoot Blue Jean Night

No comments:

Post a Comment