Friday, October 11, 2013

Blog Challenge Day One

Introduction and Photo of Me

Hello Everyone.  My name is Ashley Neu.  I am 23 years old.  I live in a small town in Minnesota with my husband and two daughters.  I am currently a stay-at-home mom while trying to throw myself into the blog world. 

I was born in Montevideo, Minnesota (another small town) and have two brothers.  I graduated high school from Montevideo and worked for 2 years saving for college.   I attended Minnesota State University Moorhead for a short time before getting married and starting a family.  My husband's name is Josh and my two daughters are Adilee and Honor.  

I love to stay up late to craft.  I started scrapbooking at the age of 15 and got into card making a few years later.  When my husband and I moved into our current home, I started getting into making home decor.  This is probably my favorite hobby to do but I still find myself going back to scrapbooking and card making.

I am a home-body and love cuddling up with my hubby to watch our favorite TV shows.  I love to bake and find that I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen.  If I'm not baking, I'm cooking for my family or cleaning up after my family! ;)  I actually really enjoy cleaning especially if I'm having a rough day.

A few of my goals in life are to have a loving home filled with as many children as the Lord blesses us with, pursue my dream to turn my hobby of scrapbooking/crafting into a job, and becoming more confident in myself.   



This is a picture of my husband and I.  This was taken last summer when my hair was still long (and brown)!  I know have shoulder-length blonde hair.  

I hope you enjoyed learning about who I am.  Please leave a comment if you'd like to know anything else!  See you tomorrow for day two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment