Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Sixteen

My Family

Today, I'll be introducing 3 important people in my life.

Joshua:  Josh graduated from Granite Falls, MN which is one town over from my hometown.  We met at a previous job about 3 1/2 years ago and became close friends instantly.  We started dating in November of 2010 and got married in August of 2011.  He works for an excavating company near us.  Josh is amazing at pretty much all sports and enjoys hunting and fishing.

Honor:  Honor is our first child.  She was born January 17, 2012.  She has kept me on my toes everyday since.  Honor enjoys exploring, playing with shoes, purses, and clothes and going for long walks with mommy.  She loves to be active.  She is just a little thing but that doesn't seem to stop her from concurring the world! 

Adilee:  Adilee is my stepdaughter.  When my husband and I started dating, she was about 9 months old.  She has always been my daughter and has brought such joy to my life.  Adilee enjoys watching movies, reading books and playing with her dolls. 

My family may seem small to some but I'm grateful for every single one of them.  I do hope for it to grow in the future but only God knows what's ahead.  

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: