Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Ten

Where Have I Traveled


 Niagara Falls:  I traveled to Niagara falls in high school when I was 14. It was my first time ever being out of the country.  At that time, you didn't need a passport to cross the Canadian/US border.
 
On the same trip to Niagara Falls, our final destination was New York City!  Omg, I love this city!  I got to take a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty and visited Ground Zero.  I also got to see the play "Wicked" in theater... it was amazing!



Chicago was another high school trip when I was 16.  I got to see the Empire State Building and saw a few plays in theater.  I remember the city being very smoggy.  

I traveled to Miami, Florida with my family when I was 19.  I swam in the ocean for the first time and even attempted boogie boarding!  It was so much fun!  I went to Sea World with my family and saw a fun play in a "night club".  I also ate at one of my now favorite restaurants... Joe's Crab Shack.  OMG... the seafood was to die for!!!

1 comment: