Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Two

The Meaning of My Blog Name

On to day two of my blog challenge.  So what does my blog name mean and how did I come up with it?

Let's talk about how stressful it is coming up with a name for your blog.  I mean, seriously!  It was easier naming my daughter! I contemplated for days and days on a name... making a list, crossing some out, uncrossing them, crossing them out again and then some.  It was just a complete disaster. I tried to come up with something original, but have you seen how many blogs are out there??  I swear, every other name is taken!!

The thought came to me; what is my content going to be about? Do I want to somehow include that into the name?  My goal has always been to post recipes, crafts, baby/toddler info and such.  All of the above are included on being a mommy, right?  We cook, we color, we make paper snowflakes.

Thus, iheartmommyhood was born!

I'm totally happy about the name I chose.  It fits me perfectly and it doesn't strap me down to posting limited content.  Being a mom is an everyday job.  It involves everything possible and that's what I want to share with you all.

Thank you for stopping by!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment