Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog Challenge Day Twenty Eight

Favorite TV Shows

Sorry that I've been absent that last couple days.  I've been feeling just awful so I took that time to rest up.  I'm not feel 100% but I do feel much better from where I started.

Today's challenge is to list my favorite TV shows.  First off, I have to say that I LOVE to watch my TV shows.  I look forward to them all week.  I'm so bad!

1. The Big Bang Theory: I seriously LOOOOOVE this show.  I love the geeky humor.  I can't pick just one favorite character.  I love them all.  I started watching when they were on season 2 and I've watched every episode up to date... about a 100 times!
The Big Bang Theory Wallpapers

2. Pretty Little Liars: Ugh!  I love shows that keep me guessing.  I swear, I thought I had this show all figured out and then BAM!  They throw a curve ball and I am left sitting there like "What the heck just happened?!"
Pretty Little Liars wallpaper

3. Grey's Anatomy: So many characters have come and gone.  I am one of those people that has a hard time letting go when they remove a main character!  I feel in love with the show for a reason and you can't just take away one of those reasons!!  But I have to say, I still find the show pretty amazing.  I do admit though, I'm not as in love with it as I first was.
Grey's Anatomy Images

4.  Vampire Diaries:  I LOVE all the Twilight movies.  So I really thought I wouldn't like this show because I know there a quite a few differences in the vampires.  But I love it!  It's one of those shows that I get invested in the characters... so I hope they're not planning on killing of any of the main characters any time soon!!
The Vampire Diaries wallpaper 1920x1200 jpg

5. House M.D.: Last but not least, House has been one of my favorite all time shows.  I just love his attitude.  I'm kind of a sucker for those "complicated medical issues" TV shows.  This one just fits what I love perfectly!  I can't get enough.
House MD Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment